How do you know Daisy PhoneLine+ is perfect for you? The fact is, Daisy PhoneLine+ is perfect for many small businesses, but our user cases are here to help you find out if it works for yours.
- Sally owns her own hairdressers, she employees one other hairdresser and has another part time nail stylist who rents the space from Sally at
- Sally is unsure if she has enough demand for the nail stylist work full time at the salon.
- With only one Daisy PhoneLine+ licence, Sally is able to have a two separate numbers, one for her hairdressers and one for the nail stylist
- Sally was able to pull calls stats on how many incoming calls per week the nail stylist was receiving. Sally realised she had enough demand for have the nail stylist four days per week. Sally will be able to continue to monitor the demand and call traffic of both hairdresser and nail stylist should she need to take on more staff in the future.
- Stewart owns a chain of 10 sandwich shops UK wide.
- Stewart purchased 10 Daisy PhoneLine+ licenses
- This allows each shop to have its own geographical and non-geographical number which makes
the business looks professional
- They are all also able to have the same on hold music and set the out of hours times
- Each shop does not need to speak with each other therefore no hunt groups or IVR’s are required, therefore Stewart opted for Phoneline+ rather than Daisy Hosted Voice.