Daisy Hosted Voice Collaborate
Improve communication across your business no matter where you are
Get the Collaborate bolt-on FREE for 4 months*
An essential part of a successful business is communication.
The Collaborate bolt-on, alongside our VoIP solution, Daisy Hosted Voice, offers you more ways to engage your workforce by streamlining your communications with an in-house instant messaging and video call platform.
The cloud-based system enables your team to work together, no matter where you are all situated.
Customers expect faster response times, which means you have to stay ahead of the curve and stand out in a crowded market – Collaborate will help you do just that.
Online chat with peers, reducing email interference
Set a personal status, to help determine how people contact you
Full telephony feature set and service including bundled minutes
Collaborate effectively with visual communication on different devices
Conferencing with voice, video and sharing, using My Room
Transform your legacy phone using our market-leading VoIP phone system.Daisy Hosted Voice
What our customers say...
*Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility. The Offer is only available to business customers who have signed up to a new contract from Daisy Communications Limited (“Daisy”) for Daisy Hosted Voice User Licences, such services are subject to status and there are minimum requirements (“Eligible Customers”) between 1 November 2019 and 1 September 2020, or until the Offer is withdrawn by Daisy (whichever is earlier) (“Offer Period”).
2. How to participate. Eligible Customers must sign up to Daisy Hosted Voice User Licence for a minimum term of 36 months, customers whose orders are not successful and/or whose orders are not accepted by Daisy within the Offer Period are not eligible (“Qualifying Order”).
3. Offer Contents. Eligible Customers who sign up to a Qualifying Order will receive 2 months of the Collaborate licence which will provide additional functionality within the Daisy Hosted Voice User Licence (“Collaborate Services”) for free (“Free Period”). The Collaborate Services will be provided to Eligible Customers who sign up to a Qualifying Order automatically on connection of the Daisy Hosted Voice User Licences.
4. Free Period. Eligible Customers may terminate the Collaborate Services at any time without charge by serving 30 days’ notice to Daisy prior to the expiry of the Free Period. If the Eligible Customer has not terminated the Collaborate Services prior to the expiry of the Free Period, Eligible Customers shall be charged in accordance with the Daisy Terms and Conditions (as defined below), such Collaborate Services shall then continue until terminated by the Eligible Customer at any time on 30 days’ written notice to Daisy.
5. Amending or withdrawing the Offer. Daisy reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Offer at any time. Qualifying Orders must be entered into during the Offer Period and, in any event, before the Offer is withdrawn.
6. Non-transferable. This Offer can only be redeemed against the Customer’s account and cannot be used to pay for or off-set any other fees, charges or costs, nor any other Daisy account balances. There are no cash alternatives.
7. Daisy Terms and Conditions apply. These Offer Terms and Conditions apply in addition to the Daisy Terms and Conditions for the provision of Equipment, Maintenance Services, Consultancy Services, Hosting Services, Conference Calling Services, DDSP Services, WiFi Services, Daisy Fraud Guardian and Fixed Network Services available at https://daisycomms.co.uk/terms-conditions/
8. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer without the consent of Daisy.
9. If any provision of these Offer Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision not held to be invalid.
10. These Offer Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. Promoter: Daisy Communications Limited, Lindred House, 20 Lindred Road, Brierfield, Lancashire, BB9 5SR