Understand mobile bundle allowances
We may contact you if you have nearly reached, or have reached your bundle allowance on your mobile. This is to help prevent bill shock and also put steps in place going forward to help prevent it from happening again.*
So what will happen?
- An SMS will be sent to the mobile number when usage reaches 80% & 100% of the bundle allowance.
- An email will be sent to the billing contact when any mobile number reaches 100% of the bundle allowance.
- An email will also be sent to the billing contact when the usage of any Account Level Bundle reaches 80% & 100%.
These alerts include data, minutes and text bundles.
*In certain circumstances that are beyond our control, such as delays in call data being received from the network, overall charges may exceed the set limit and are still liable to be paid for under your terms & conditions. Any additional Data usage will be charged at the standard out of bundle rate of 7p per MB (UK usage only).
You can opt in/out of bundle notifications by following the below steps:
- Login to the MyAccount portal by clicking here
- Hover over the “Self Service” option and click “Manage Mobiles” as seen below:
- Click on “Bundle notifications” as shown below:
- Select the “Enable” option to get notified. Deselect the “Enable” option if you don’t wish to be notified. Please note this will only happen for that specific number. To opt in/out of all notifications, simply select the “Select All” or “Unselect All” option
- Click “Save Changes”
If you wish to create alerts more specific to your business, or wish to place a bar when a limit has been reached, click here to find out how