Follow our guide to resolve your connectivity issues
- Power down the router for 30 seconds, power back up. Reboot your PC.
- Check for any noise on the line. Any noise/interference on the line will have an adverse effect on your internet connection, a guide for this can be found here.
- Check your line and router set up.
- Connect Ethernet cable from your PC direct to your router to check if connection is still dropping. If the connection is good with the Ethernet cable and it’s the WiFi that is dropping, please refer to WiFi troubleshooting guide here.
- If the connection continues to drop whilst connected via an ethernet cable, replace the micro filter the router is connected to as this may be causing the fault. Make sure the microfilter is connected directly to the test port, a guide to accessing the test port can be found here.
If you are still having issues after following the above guide please contact us on 03333 200 999.