What is ADSL Broadband?
ADSL stands for Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line but no one ever calls it that. Put simply, ADSL is a low-cost business broadband connection using telephone lines to transfer data from us to your customers.
Our ADSL option offers download speeds of up to 17 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 1 Mbps, and all packages come with unlimited data usage and choice of contract lengths.
This is the perfect package for customers who need access to their emails and browse the internet without paying a high premium.
Benefits of ADSL Broadband
- Download speeds of up to 17 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 1 Mbps
- Unlimited data usage
- Free DDoS security
- 24/7/365 UK-based support and customer service
- 12, 24 or 36 month contracts available
- Free WiFi router and static IP address
- Free online billing and reporting
Up to 17Mbps
Up to 0.9Mbps
Up to 38 Mbps
Up to 9.5 Mbps
Up to 76 Mbps
Up to 19 Mbps
Up to 150 Mbps
Up to 29 Mbps
Up to 300 Mbps
Up to 48 Mbps