What is ISDN?
ISDN (Integrated Services for Digital Network) is an ideal solution if your customers are looking for a voice service tailored specifically to their business needs. As well as allowing voice calls and internet access, our ISDN packages also provide scalability and flexibility in an ever-changing business world.
Benefits of ISDN Lines
- FREE transfers and installations*
- High performance – digital transmission provides better quality calls than a standard telephone line
- Greater productivity – transmitting voice and data simultaneously allows your staff to do more things at the same time
- Enhanced availability – unlimited DDIs mean that customers can contact individual members of staff quickly and easily, without the need to go through the switchboard, providing a more personal service
- Scalability – support business growth by adding more connections quickly, easily and at a low cost
- Disaster recovery – business continuity options on ISDN 30 ensures calls can be re-routed if the unexpected happens
*Free installations available on 36 month contracts only