What are Select Services?
Select Services are value-adding call features which can enhance your customers’ lines and calls hardware.
Ensuring your customers have a reliable call product is one, thing; maximising its use to full potential is quite another. Or Select Services enable just that.
From call divert, call waiting, call barring, call minder and more, we’ve got a range of enhancements which have been designed to complement the lines and calls packages for your customers.
Benefits of Select Services
- Your customers can pick and choose the enhancements needed for their business. It may be just a few, or the whole suite of features provided through the Select Services range.
- If they need to control call traffic, they would benefit from our call barring add-on, or they can divert calls to anywhere in the world with our call divert service. With our call minder your customers can personalise a voice recording, and with three-way calling they can speak to two people at the same time, on the same call.
- Call waiting lets them know when someone else is trying to call in, while our ring back service lets them know when a previously engaged line becomes free for them to call. If they should need to bar numbers for any reason, our choose to refuse add-on lets them bar up to ten numbers at any one time.
Our call barring service allows your customers to take control of their call traffic. They can decide which types of calls their phones can make and receive and can bar those they don’t want. Choose from:
- Almost all calls
- All calls to mobiles, national and international
- Premium rates and information services
Your customers can divert calls to almost any phone in the UK or overseas. They can tailor the service and choose a diversion option to suit them and their business:
- All calls
- Calls when the line is engaged
- Calls that aren’t answered after 15 seconds
Having a personalised voice recording lets callers know when your customer’s lines are engaged or unavailable. What’s more, they can retrieve their messages from any landline phone
- Store up to 30 messages at once
- Each message can be five minutes long
- Record your own personalised business message
Three-Way Calling enhances your customers’ phone service and can increase productivity. There’s a number of options available:
- Speak to two people at the same time
- Can also speak to them individually
- Include or exclude either person as, and when it’s needed
Call waiting not only lets your customer know when there’s another call trying to connect, but it also lets the caller know that they want them to leave a message if it’s not a good time to take their call:
- Instead of an engaged tone, the caller will hear a message advising them to hold the line
- Choose to swap between the two calls or end your original call
- Paired with Call Minder, your callers can leave a message if they’re unable to get through
Ring Back increases productivity by saving on redial time. If your customer makes a call and it’s engaged, ring back will give them a call when the line is free:
- Save time and money on redial costs
- Automatically call back the number when you pick up your handset
- Be alerted when the line is free
Choose to Refuse
Choose to Refuse allows your customers to bar up to ten telephone numbers of your choice:
- Bar the last incoming call and store up to ten
- The eleventh blocked number will replace the oldest number you saved
- Specific numbers can also be manually inputted
We know how important it is to keep your customers’ businesses up and running, that’s why in the event of a problem with phone lines, we work closely with Openreach to ensure we can diagnose and resolve the problem as quickly as possible. Where possible, we would always recommend upgrading your customers care level this is so that in the unlikely event of a fault we can ensure your customers business is back up and running in as little as six hours. Your customers must have upgrade at least 24 hours before reporting your fault for the new care level to take effect†.
Fix by the end of the next working day +1 Monday to Friday (excluding public & bank holidays)
Fault reported at any time between 00:01 - 23:59:59 on Tuesday would have a commitment time of 23:59:59 on Thursday
Fix by the end of the next working day Monday to Friday (excluding public & bank holidays)
Fault reported at any time between 00:01 - 23:59:59 on Tuesday would have a commitment time of 23:59:59 on Wednesday
Fix by the end of the next half working day Monday to Sunday (including public & bank holidays)
Fault reported by 12:59 - clear by 23:59:59 same day. Fault reported after 13:00 - clear by 12:59:59 next day
6 hour fix Monday to Sunday (including public and bank holidays)
a 6hr fix around the clock, 365 days a year