Local businesses invited to showcase their products
Daisy Communications is looking to recruit small businesses or sole traders operating in Lancashire for its innovative festive tabletop markets for employees.
The sizeable premises in Nelson have limited shopping facilities nearby, so we are on the hunt for small independent North West businesses to showcase their products or services as potential gift ideas to the staff at the lunchtime tabletop festive markets.
We are looking to display a range of different products that would make suitable Christmas gifts (e.g. toys, jewellery, gadgets, crafts, cosmetics or accessories) or festive decorations.
The market will run for two weeks and will take place in allocated space in Daisy’s on-site canteen. The event will not be open to the general public.
Why should your business get involved?
- 320+ potential customers
- A promotional email distributed to all staff giving details of which businesses will be appearing and when, and the products they are showcasing.
- It’s free – there are no charges for business taking part
- A new platform to showcase products and services
- It’s tried and tested – one business generated takings of more than £1,000 in one two-hour lunch slot
- Only a two-hour time commitment
- Get consumer feedback
- Plenty of free parking on-site
The tabletop festive markets will run for two weeks, Monday to Friday, from December 2 to December 13 between the hours of 12 midday and 2pm.
Businesses participating will be given access to the premises from 11am to 2.30pm, giving them an hour to set up before staff lunch break begins, and half an hour after it finishes.
The tabletop markets will be held at: Daisy Communications, Lindred House, 20 Lindred Road, Lomeshaye Business Park, Brierfield, Nelson, Lancashire, BB9 5SR.
- Due to space restrictions only one salesperson per allocated 200cm x 75cm tabletop display area can be admitted.
- Stall holders must contain their pitch to the 200cm x 75cm tabletop display area. Please do not bring goods or materials over 1 metre in height.
- No materials can be brought onto site in advance of the allocated time or left on site after it.
- No alcohol can be consumed on the premises
- Any products being sold must comply with all applicable laws (e.g. toy safety regulations, trademarks, copyright laws).
How to apply
To register your interest in the Daisy festive tabletop market please follow the link below and complete the online form.
Whilst we will do our best to accommodate your requirements, space will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis. We cannot guarantee how much space will be allocated to you or when it will be.
Anyone traders taking part in the markets will be required to sign a licence and trading agreement prior to arriving on site, and provide a copy of their public liability insurance.
For queries about the tabletop market please phone Alex Flaherty on 07860 876844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.