Microsoft 365 has arguably been used by the majority of us throughout our lives whether we’ve written something in a Microsoft Word document, made a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet or presented something using Microsoft PowerPoint. However, there’s a number of other business applications Microsoft 365 offers you and with several other benefits often not seen on the surface, it’s the ideal solution to update your computer hardware, solve common business problems and bring your business into the modern day.
What are the benefits of Microsoft 365?
- Communicate Effectively: With Teams and Outlook ensure you’re all on the same page and stay connected at a time where communication is arguably more important than ever before.
- Automate business processes: Make laborious and effort inducing processes and workflows a thing of the past with Microsoft 365 and streamline your business with business automation and custom mobile apps.
- Customisation: Customise your package and add the applications you use and integrate the third-party services you use to keep your business on the front foot.
- Keep your business secure: With Microsoft threat protection, Microsoft 365 works together to help secure your email, data and devices against the increasing risk of cybersecurity.
Why choose Daisy Comms?
- One invoice: Switch to Daisy for all your telecommunication needs and have all your solutions on one, easy to understand invoice.
- No need for credit cards: Move away from your current credit card payments.
- Easy transfer: Move away from your current Microsoft 365 provider and our experts will handle the transfer for you.
- Save more: With our buying power at Daisy Comms, we can offer you better deals.
- Easily manage your account: You’ll have access to the customer portal where you can efficiently manage your existing Microsoft 365 estate. Easily add, remove and edit licences if and when you need them.
- Expert help: We have access to over 150 Microsoft certified staff and 68 architects that can provide you with expertise and knowledge to help with your current and future cloud plans and products. We can also offer you unlimited Microsoft Partner Network Technical Benefits, giving you more support.
Get in touch to discuss how we can help with your cloud needs. If you’d like to find out more the solution, click here.