What is ISDN?
ISDN (Integrated Services for Digital Network) is an ideal solution if you want a voice service tailored to your business needs. As well as allowing voice calls and internet access, our ISDN packages also allow you scalability and flexibility allowing you to space to breathe in the ever-changing business world.
Benefits of ISDN
- FREE transfers and installations*
- High performance – digital transmission provides better quality calls than a standard telephone line
- Greater productivity – transmitting voice and data simultaneously allows your staff to do more things at the same time
- Enhanced availability – unlimited DDIs mean that customers can contact individual members of staff quickly and easily, without the need to go through the switchboard, providing a more personal service
- Scalability – support business growth by adding more connections quickly, easily and at a low cost
- Disaster recovery – business continuity options on ISDN 30 ensures calls can be re-routed if the unexpected happens
*Free installations available on 36 month contracts only
We’ll get you the most competitive ISDN line prices in the marketplace thanks to our unique commercial agreements. Our independence as a provider means we can get the best voice services from the major suppliers, including Openreach, BT, TalkTalk and Gamma.
We’re one of only a small number of UK providers that are actively part of industry planning meetings regarding the PSTN switch off, so you know you’re in safe hands. Whatever voice solution you want, whether it’s an ISDN line or a VoIP product, our expert support will help you make the move.
If you’re looking for a cost-effective ISDN line, we offer both ISDN 2 and ISDN 30 options so you can choose the best one for your business. Or if you’re ready to move to IP telephony, we can support you to ensure minimum disruption with our scalable SIP trunking services.
Our Tier 1 carriers and networks ensure our customers have received quality voice services for more than 18 years and our 4.6 score on Trustpilot is evidence of our service. Our friendly, UK-based, 24/7 fault team are committed to our customers and will be on hand should you experience a problem.
Daisy MyAccount is our online account management platform and it makes it easy to manage your ISDN line account. Access the information you need, whenever you need it and gain access to billing information or run call analytics and create cost centres.
Telecoms fraud remains a daily threat but, with our services, we can help you limit your commercial exposure to fraudulent activity on your lines and call service. From early detection to suspending lines and barring calls we’ll monitor your ISDN line 24/7/365 to help keep you safe and secure.
Southgate Medical Group, based in Crawley, West Sussex, was established over 60 years ago. The shared vision of the practice’s 30 members of staff is to provide out-of-hospital integrated care to...Read More