We aim to provide additional support for customers, with particular attention paid to those who may have a specific need due to any ongoing disability that they may be experiencing, whether that be long-term or short-term.
To support this aim, we promise to:
- Ensure our staff are trained to understand and adapt to the needs of customers who may require additional support or have specific needs.
- Develop and implement tools and processes to support our customers with any physical disability or hardship need.
- Implement a culture of empathy within our business and ensure fair outcomes for all customers in line with our ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ policy.
Download our Accessibility Policy
We are committed to ensuring we take into consideration and adapt to the needs and requirements of vulnerable customers by provided consistent and appropriate support to those in need. Our policy is designed to not only meet legal and regulatory requirements but also maintain and strength our company values and ethical standards. We always appreciate and welcome customer feedback and listen to your ideas to improve and offer better customer service.
For any feedback, please contact your Customer Service team via the following means:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0333 320 2000
- Post: Customer Service, Daisy Communications, Lindred House, 20 Lindred Road, Nelson, Lancashire BB9 5SR