Careers at Daisy
We might have more than 500 employees, but we value every single one of them and their contribution which has helped us become one of the UK’s leading business communications providers. Without them, we wouldn’t be where we are and we like to say thank you with benefits and incentives as well as learning and development opportunities to help them grow with us.
Why work for us?
- You’ve got an opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading business communications providers
- With us, there’s plenty of opportunities for progression. Our in-house Learning & Development team regularly run training sessions, coach staff and offer the chance to gain career-enhancing qualifications
- We like to reward hard work. We give you access to our fantastic Daisy Deals benefits scheme, as well as a whole host of work incentives – just some of the ways we like to say thank you
- If sales appeals to you or you’re already a seasoned sales professional, our commission structure is extremely competitive and offers fantastic rewards
- With more than 500 employees, we know that the 9-5 isn’t for everyone, so we operate a flexible working policy for our staff
Remote Interviewing Guide
Got an interview coming up? Be well prepared by following the steps in this download.Download
Daisy rewards & benefits
What our people say
It’s easy for us to tell you how great it is to work here, but our people tell it best. Read below to find out what each area is like to work in, directly from the employees that work there.
“For me, it always comes down to the people. My team is exceptional; we’ve put out great work together and built strong friendships along the way. I’ve worked many jobs over the years but Daisy stands out as a really special place.”
“It's great working in a team who fully support you and are always smiling! There isn’t a better satisfaction in training staff and watch them get their first sales on the board! At Daisy, we make sure you are the best before you fly the nest."
“Coming into work is like my second home, I’ve gained an extra family.”
“The culture here at Daisy is second to none, it’s such an enjoyable business to work for and to develop in. The motivation our staff have to thrive and progress is unlike any other company I’ve seen!”
The main reason I like working at Daisy is the people. I have made some great friends in the ten years I have been here, making it a happy environment to work in.”