Patient Line – Call Management
Patient Line | Call Management Features
Providing you with insight
Monitor telephone usage effortlessly with call management functionalities so you can make informed decisions about staffing and management.
Gain full visibility with real-time call data that tracks employee usage and peak activity times as well as call logging and recording functionalities. As a result, you can improve productivity, customer service and cost and resource management.
Our call management software offers comprehensive telephony management and reporting features. Accurate and efficient in real-time, our web-app makes call data available whenever you need it, wherever you are. This powerful overview means you can review data in quick-to-interpret dashboards. By displaying these statistics on wallboards around your premises, you can easily see the headline statistics, keeping you informed and your staff on track.
Intuitive call logging
Proficient call logging software lets you analyse call data and provides meaningful reports about telephone support and usage, costs, capacity and quality of service. Our smart and simple interface enables you to target individual extensions, trunks, specific groups and entire departments for extensive management and reporting. The web-based client meaning you can access the information you need from anywhere.
Securely capture conversations for insight to both manage disputes and improve the quality of service provided to patients. Our MIFID2-compliant call recording solution has the functionality to record on demand, all calls, random record or conditional. Our recording systems are encrypted with password protected access control and recordings can be accessed quickly to ensure GDPR requirements are met for Right to Access, Right to be Forgotten and Data Portability.
- A dedicated team of operational staff look after all of our doctors’ surgeries and dental practices. Called the Centre of Excellence for Health, the team has over two decades of experience in the sector.
- Our 24/7 365 in-house Service Desk is available to support as required.
- Our solutions are developed on-site, made-to-measure and fit-for-purpose with input from our in-house GP Lead.
- Our UK-wide, industry-certified Field Engineering team visit sites for survey, installation, maintenance and training.
- They specialise in healthcare practices and can ensure a seamless transition at the point of changeover to our solution.
- Rated the number one supplier for the NHS on Practice Index.