Patient Line – Contact Wizard
Contact Wizard | The Power of Simplicity
Achieve simplicity with an interactive tool that enables your practice to fully control your inbound and outbound communications.
The Contact Wizard is a cloud-based, easy-to-use platform with a self-service feature set, making contact centre functionality available to and affordable for GP Surgeries.
This product comes with a whole host of features and associated benefits as follows:
Manage inbound and outbound voice and web chat to the surgery through one portal.
Create VIP queues or prioritise patients with certain medical conditions or requirements, and choose who your patients speak to; maybe the receptionist who has been idle the longest or a specific member of the practice team
Queueing with ring-back wizard
Create a virtual patient waiting room with signposting and surgery information, and allow callers to hold their position by requesting an automated front-of-queue call-back that presents to the receptionist in turn.
Connect with your clinical information system and take advantage of inbound contact recognition, patient record popping and the ability to quickly update records with the recipient’s number. Outbound features including click-to-dial support your clinicians dialling out for triaging and appointments.
Automatic campaign dialling
Streamline flu season by utilising the system’s auto-dialling feature to call through a list of relevant contacts with extendable wrap-up time in between calls.
Reporting and analysis
Access real-time and historic call monitoring and a full complement of management reports with unlimited wallboards included. You can also analyse call volumes and call-handler activity levels, as well as see and return lost calls.
Use the easy-to-manage, intuitive portal to access and apply the features you need when you need them. Create users and update call routing as required. Toggle queues, open and closed, manually or with day/time scheduling including “Appointments full” messaging.
Facilitate flexible working
As this tool is web-browser-based, it can be accessed securely from anywhere with an internet connection, allowing your surgery staff to work from wherever.
Contact Wizard Sample Dashboard
- A dedicated team of operational staff look after all of our doctors’ surgeries and dental practices. Called the Centre of Excellence for Health, the team has over two decades of experience in the sector.
- Our 24/7 365 in-house Service Desk is available to support as required.
- Our solutions are developed on-site, made-to-measure and fit-for-purpose with input from our in-house GP Lead.
- Our UK-wide, industry-certified Field Engineering team visit sites for survey, installation, maintenance and training.
- They specialise in healthcare practices and can ensure a seamless transition at the point of changeover to our solution.
- Rated the number one supplier for the NHS on Practice Index.