Patient Line – Clinical Integration
Patient Line | Integration Features
Combining clinical information systems with telephony
Our Integration solution works by seamlessly bringing together your telephone system and clinical information systems.
Developed on-site with input from our in-house GP Lead, the solution is designed to be fit-for-purpose and works with all major clinical systems: EmisWeb, SystmOne and Vision. Benefit from fully integrated communications that improve efficiency across the board.
Each time an incoming call is answered, the convenient Integration dashboard opens to provide you with additional demographic information about your caller and gives you the option to perform a clinical systems search for them. You can also view information about other patients living at the same address, which makes it easier for the person answering the call to identify which person is calling them.
Simplified data management
As patient contact numbers change, update them easily using the ‘Manage New Number’ facility to ensure you always have the latest information to hand. The solution also provides you with important alerts for at-risk, vulnerable and housebound patients as well as clinical information about variables like flu jabs, smoking status and targeted condition reviews.
A feature-rich solution
With Clinical Integration, practices can experience the following functionality and benefits:
- Enriched patient data
- Improved caller experience
- Less time handling calls
- Increased staff productivity
- Enhanced practice efficiency
- Reduced costs
Automated call handling
- Instant caller recognition
- Discrete on-screen notification
- Dashboard opens on answer
- Select caller and automatic selection in clinical system
- Caller information – bespoke notes and historical data
- New number capture – optional audit trail and reporting*
- Click on screen to dial – never misdial*
- Follow-up SMS if the call is missed*
- Click to send SMS – create and use standard templates
*essential for telephone triage/consultation
- Signposting for call handlers to priority alerts in clinical system during calls
- Enables reactive and pro-active data cleansing (add/amend patient data)
- Update patient records to support cost targets
- Mobile number validation (pro-active annual check)*
- Storage of all other non-patient contacts (hospitals, pharmacies, suppliers etc.)
- On-screen extension status
- Internal instant messaging
- Improved internal communications
- Call logs including missed calls
Sample Dashboard below
- A dedicated team of operational staff look after all of our doctors’ surgeries and dental practices. Called the Centre of Excellence for Health, the team has over two decades of experience in the sector.
- Our 24/7 365 in-house Service Desk is available to support as required.
- Our solutions are developed on-site, made-to-measure and fit-for-purpose with input from our in-house GP Lead.
- Our UK-wide, industry-certified Field Engineering team visit sites for survey, installation, maintenance and training.
- They specialise in healthcare practices and can ensure a seamless transition at the point of changeover to our solution.
- Rated the number one supplier for the NHS on Practice Index.